Imagine a car salesman sitting across the desk from you. You’ve decided on the make and model of the car you want to buy. And now you’re just going over the options.
When suddenly he asks,
“And do you want the steering wheel with that?”
There’s no way to put a value on a steering wheel, right? Of course.
And that’s the kind of response MOBE president Matt Lloyd gets when he asks his top affiliates about the value of the MTTB system.
You just can’t put a value to it.
• Does the product creation for you?
• Does the website building for you?
• Does the shipping for you?
• Does the customer service for you?
• Does the phone sales for you?
• Provides the high-ticket, high-commission products you need to really succeed in today’s internet marketing universe?
• Provides the high-converting, “aerodynamic” sales funnel you need to drive traffic to?
If the “car salesman” asked you if all that was worth $49 to start…what would your answer be?
And if he said you could make $1000, $3000 and $5000 commissions?
And if you did the steps and didn’t make a commission in 30 days, you’d get $500 in your pocket?
Would you answer is was worth $49?
If you answered “no”, do you also own a car without a steering wheel?
Check out the steering wheel marketing system today…